Who you work with matters.
Meet the YYC Red Shoe REALTOR®....Monique Morrison!
High heels were invented by a man to make a woman’s butt look good! I don’t know who said that, but, if my experience with blisters and the occasional stumble can attest, they sure weren’t made for practicality and comfort. I am a woman so, of course, I own a whole bunch of cute shoes but I love my red chucks. And I pretty much wear them all the time #truth.
I have been in the world of real estate for almost 5 years. What a whirlwind! An incredible first year, then 2015 hit... an economic downturn - which luckily didn’t lead to eating only Kraft Dinner - haha. Now we have a very unique market and I have a fun, fresh new real estate firm.... this career is beyond my wildest dreams!
Being a REALTOR is like being a CEO – a Chief Emotions Officer! Don’t make one of the biggest financial decisions of your life without a fiercely loyal, honest and committed partner in your corner.... that’s me by the way!! Nice to meet you :)
Fun Facts about the YYC Red Shoe REALTOR®
• I went to University in Chicago for one semester on a golf scholarship
• My glass is always half full – purely positive!
• I love beautifully designed spaces and follow mostly interior designers on Instagram, follow me @yycredshoerealtor
• I get "back to school" envy in September because of my love for paper products
• Superhero movies restore my faith in mankind because I believe there is a superhero in everyone
• Any excuse to wear a costume is a party I should be invited to (remember that peeps -
• I’m a self professed millennial urbanite - I know, I know....
• Starbucks addict - yummy cool lime refreshers #nomnom
• I own the entire “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” series - twice!
• My favourite food of all time is... meat lovers pizza
• I can sing along to almost all Disney movies (but trust me, you don't want me to)
Awards & Designations
Certified Condo Specialist
Seller Representative Specialist
Accredited Buyer's Representative