Who you work with matters.™
Steve began his career in real estate as a professional investor in 2005 and then became a licensed REALTOR® in 2007. During this time, he’s stacked up multiple awards including the REIN Realtor of the Year 3X. Steve received the RE/MAX Hall of Fame Award, and he’s consistently brought home numerous top producer awards year over year. He’s been featured in Canadian Real Estate Wealth, and Maclean’s Magazine. In addition, he has been a guest presenter for many real estate investment organizations.
“Real estate investing is where we have our roots. While we are still very involved with helping people buy and sell investment properties, we’ve modified that criteria to ensure that our clients are getting the best investment value from their home.”
“Our business philosophy has been pretty simple.... We’ve always focused on the people we are helping before anything else. We always strive to understand each person’s unique needs and discover what’s really best for them. “People before paycheques”. Because we work by referral we need to ensure that every client goes away and says to themselves “WOW! That entire experience was awesome!”
When Steve isn’t helping out his clients, he is working with his team to improve their skills and he’s also coaching Realtors from across Canada with “The Nature of Real Estate”... There’s more to Steve than just his work ethic and love of real estate. When he’s not working, he loves spending time with his wife and business partner Diana and their young daughter, Faith. He enjoys traveling to their second home in Mexico. He has a love for snowboarding fresh powder and big mountain lines in the winter and driving high performance cars in the summer.
Awards & Designations
• MCNE - Master Certified Negotiation Expert.
• SRS - Seller Representation Specialist.
• CCS - Certified Condominium Specialist.
• REIN (Real Estate Investment Network) Realtor of the Year for Southern Alberta 2013, 2014 and 2017 (3 out of 5 times that the award has been given). Steve is especially proud of these awards. This award is based Steve's clients nominating him for exceptional service and expertise.
• Calgary Real Estate Board Commercial Training: Investment Analysis, Taxation and Finance, Industrial, Land Use and Development, Retail and Office Leasing.
• Completed the Certified International Property Specialist Education (CIPS).
• Numerous “Top Producer” awards.
• Featured in Canadian Real Estate Wealth Magazine- As one of Canada’s top investment REALTORS®
• Featured in Macleans Magazine.