Who you work with matters.™
I am a REALTOR® and working professional.
Holistically building trusting relationships, problem solving, and working closely with clients is meaningful and rewarding to me.
I aspire to create personable and lasting connections with my clients through fun, dedicated engagement. I am here to epitomize integrity, energy and professional service in every aspect of your real estate transaction.
I am practical, analytical and born to serve (read: Virgo). I will listen to you, work hard for you and keep you in the loop every step of the way to buy or sell your home.
I find joy and fulfillment in working with clients; particularly seeing the elation on their face when they find the home of their dreams !
Here are some fun facts about me:
• Before my venture into real estate, I worked for 20+ years in Calgary’s dynamic oil and gas industry. I managed a team, liaised extensively with government regulatory bodies and landowners, and rigorously represented my clients. Being meticulous and recognizing all the details in the fine print definitely translates across industries.
• I love making a house a home and I love decorating. HGTV is always on in my own home.
• I grew up a farm kid in rural Nanton, Alberta. The family homestead and this first home will always be special to me.
• I have two kids, ages 12 and 9. They may make a complete mess of my house, but they truly embody what home means to me.
• I am a fan of good books and good beer. I particularly enjoy both (with equal enthusiasm) on my sunny backyard patio in my Lake Bonavista home in Calgary.
• I have a passion for healthy eating, running and although I travel as much as I can, home is always where my heart is.
• I’m a cosmopolitan hippy at heart. Salt Spring Island is my happy place and I am determined to one day have a home of my own there.
210, 7015 Macleod Trail SW
Calgary, AB T2H 2K6