Property Inspection Assistant
Redline Real Estate Group has an exciting new opportunity for an organized, efficient and detail-oriented person!
Redline Real Estate is Calgary’s most comprehensive real estate brokerage. The successful applicant will have an opportunity to work with a dynamic team of real estate experts within our property management division. The chosen applicant will be organized, quick on their feet and detail oriented. Clear communication with clients, tenants and interoffice a must. Knowledge of all 4 quadrants of Calgary an asset. If you have what it takes send us your resume today and start making things happen with Redline!
- Calendar and time assign tasks in office.
- Produce maps and routes for daily tasks to maximize travel efficiency
- Conduct 6 month inspections on rental properties documenting the condition
- Deliver and capture proof of delivery for notices and postings on rental properties
- Sales Division time sensitive delivery needs and errands
- Inter-division communications
Job Skills and Assets
- Strong time management
- Ability to multi-task
- Team player
- Valid driver’s license
- Versed in both Android and Apple devices
Please submit your resume to Redline Operations Manager: email@example.com